- The city of Chicago was your campus.
- You spent half your day waiting for the elevators in the Lewis Center and the DePaul Center.
- You know what the SAC Pit is … and you don’t laugh at the name.
- The “Cheese Grater” isn’t just a kitchen utensil; it’s also a building on the Lincoln Park Campus.
- You debated whether the Red Line or Brown Line is the faster way to get to class.
- The Bean is not just a sculpture in Millennium Park—it’s also the best spot to get coffee on campus.
- You waited in line for FEST tickets and you still remember who headlined.
- You know what “The Ray” is and which Blue Demon legend it was named after.
- You served it “Vinnie” style on Vincentian Service Day.
- You are proud to be part of the DePaul family and can’t wait to show your support through All for DePaul, an alumni participation challenge.
May 22, 2014
[…] P.S. Still feeling nostalgic? Reminisce more about your college years by reading “You know you went to DePaul if…” […]