1) Interested in whiskey tastings, museum tours, volunteer projects or career development opportunities? Attend alumni events on those topics and more—in Chicago and around the country—and don’t forget to participate in annual events like Vincentian Service Day.
2) Reconnect with former classmates, virtually visit your favorite parts of campus and catch up on the latest university news by connecting with DePaul through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Flickr.
3) Go Blue Demons! Join students, staff, alumni and everyone’s favorite Demon In a Blue Suit to cheer for DePaul’s athletic teams throughout the year, and mark your calendars for DePaul Blue Demon Day on Saturday, Feb. 22.
4) Support the university with any size gift that’s comfortable for you. Whether you can give $5 or $500, your gift makes an impact!
5) Help expand the alumni network by hiring fellow graduates or offering internships to current students.
7) Wear your DePaul gear to show your Blue Demon pride near, far and everywhere!
8) Share your favorite DePaul stories with friends and family.
9) Spread the love! Talk to current high school students about your DePaul experiences and why the university might be a good fit for them.
10) Encourage fellow alumni to give back, because the DePaul community is stronger when we all join together!