This #DeMONDAY, in honor of Blue Demon Week and our upcoming Blue Demon Day, we created a new list for DePaul alumni! You are a true Blue Demon if…
- You registered weeks ago for Blue Demon Day coming up Feb. 28.
- You have liked every photo posted on the DePaulAlumni Instagram and are in the DePaul Alumni LinkedIn Group, like the DePaul Alumni Facebook Page and follow the DePaulAlumni Twitter
- You still know all of the weekly food and drink specials at Kelly’s and McGee’s.
- You are part of the True Blue Society because you a have donated to your alma mater three or more consecutive years.
- You set calendar reminders to sign up for sell-out alumni events like the Chicago Blackhawks Outing and the Young Alumni Fireworks Boat Cruise.
- You serve as an alumni volunteer through one or more of the many alumni volunteer opportunities and continue to put the Vincentian mission into practice on Vincentian Service Day.
- You find those little silver alumni pins in the bottom of your purse, pocket or on the lapel of all of your coats.
- You’re still not ready to talk about the loss of Demon Dogs.
- Your car has a DePaul Alumni decal displayed with pride.
- You’re ready to support the Blue Demon Challenge this Thursday and cheer for our men’s basketball team on Saturday, Feb. 28, at Blue Demon Day and our women on Sunday, March 1!
Looking for another fun DePaul list? Check out “You know you went to DePaul if…”