Learn from DePaul’s distinguished faculty and a panel of business experts about the future of cloud computing at the inaugural College of Computing and Digital Media (CDM) Corporate Technology Luncheon on April 29.
Cloud computing is a technology that uses the Internet and central remote servers to maintain data and applications.
The CDM Corporate Technology Luncheon will address questions for today’s busy corporate technology executive, including how are companies successfully utilizing the cloud to improve business management and reduce costs? Is this a game-changing strategy for the future of information technology organizations?
- Joseph Paradi, Innovation Lead for Internal IT, Accenture
- Don Schwarz, Software Engineer-Google App Engine Team, Google
- Wade Wegner, Senior Architect Evangelist, Microsoft
- Dan Dal Degan, Senior Vice President-Central/Mid-Atlantic, salesforce.com
- Matt Brady, Director of Sales Operations-SFA/CRM, TransUnion
CDM associate professor Massimo DiPierro will moderate the panel.